The 5 best remedies for people with excessive sweating
In humid and hot weather, almost everyone has the problem of excessive sweating. You can avoid humid places or hide from the wind, but still, the problem can appear at the most unexpected moment, so the ideal solution is to carry deodorant. Almost everyone uses deodorant because many people think sweat is something to be embarrassed about or avoided. Still, sweat is a natural process that we cannot do without in our lives. If we stop sweating, we will suffer from heat stroke. Some people sweat almost constantly, while others sweat only because of heat or excessive excitement.
Let's talk about the best deodorants and try to figure out how to find the best product to always be relaxed and dry. When you choose the best deodorant, there are several important factors to consider. First you need to understand the difference between antiperspirants and deodorants. It is important to know the composition of the product before you start using it.
What is a deodorant?
A deodorant is a product that you apply to your body to get rid of the smell of sweat and cover up the marks. It is usually applied to your armpits, so this is the area of your body that is most likely to perspire. Sweat itself is almost odorless, but it starts to smell when it combines with germs on your body. That's what deodorant is for - it hides the smell.
What is antiperspirant?
An antiperspirant is a product that can reduce the secretion of sweat. It simply covers your sweat gland. Regular deodorant only helps you with odor control, but antiperspirant hides the marks on your clothes better. Deodorants can be different. Deodorant sticks, roll-on deodorants and spray deodorants. Let's list the best ones:
- NIVEA deodorant (floral whitening): the composition of this deodorant is quite mild, it does not contain muletide extracts and alcohol. It will give your underarms a good smell. It has approval from dermatologists, so you do not have to worry about its quality. Before you use it, shake it and spray it on the sweaty areas.
- Rexona Aloe Vera - Rexona is a very popular and well-known brand, so if you are thinking about choosing a deodorant - you can opt for it. It is also tested by dermatologists, and it does not contain alcohol. The scent of aloe will soothe your skin, and you will feel fresh for quite a long time. It has a long-lasting effectiveness for 48 hours.
- Engage Spell - if you want a more gentle scent, you can stop there. It is convenient enough if you want to carry deodorant with you, packed in a small bottle.
- Dove Go Fresh is a deodorant stick. Regular roll-on deodorants basically only protect against sweat, but this one will also smooth the underarm area and moisturize it. The pleasant fragrance will make you feel fresh almost all day long.
- Yardley - This is one of the best deodorants for women. It contains natural extracts of aminopeptide and liquorice. Excellent in the fight against wrinkles. The prescription helps to whiten darkened areas of your skin and will protect you from odor for a long time.
Summing it up:
The problem of body odor should not be overlooked. If you do not take appropriate measures, sooner or later it can become a serious problem. Hygiene is very important in today's society, which is why you need to be able to choose a good deodorant that suits your body, regardless of the weather and temperature.
Was this article helpful?20 Posted by: 👨 Becky C. McGhee